Saturday, April 15, 2017

Week 10: Keep Calm

Welcome back all you beautiful people and my lovely subscribers! (Cheesy opening, but I am super excited and extremely terrified to tell all of you what's to come in the following weeks!)

Senior project presentations are coming soon and I am looking forward to sharing everything I have learned and experienced during my stay in Vietnam and my project as a whole. I cannot thank you enough for being able to do such a personal project that touches close to home. I would be lying if I said this project went smoothly, but through the obstacles that I had to tackle, I learned new skills that will definitely benefit me in the future.

This week I finished about 90% of the surveys, however my computer screen broke Tuesday morning and all of my data was saved on the hard drive. I am going into the the Apple Store tomorrow morning to get it checked out and hopefully I can retrieve my data. After looking at majority of the surveys, I am getting mixed responses on whether the students believed nutrition has an impact on their school performance.

While reading through my surveys, one of the questions asked "What do you eat in the morning before a test?" My favorite ingenious response was "breakfast." Many students left questions blank/unanswered or many did not fully understand what the question asked and circled a random response. So, this led to their final verdict on the impact of nutrition undetermined or unable to reach a definite answer.

Aside from all the surveys, I am also working on my PowerPoint slides that will be used for my presentation and my final product that I really need to start on. These last two weeks will be hectic, so wish me luck and I will update you all on my well-being and mental state next week! All jokes aside, my project is coming along well and I am not going through a breakdown (yet).

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Best,
Crystal Vo

No comments:

Post a Comment